What goods are prohibited for purchase?
Any goods can be moved across the customs border except prohibited ones.
Sensitive / Prohibited Goods
- weapons and weapons of all kinds of military models and ammunition;
- explosives, potent poisons;
- hazardous waste;
- special technical means intended for secret information obtaining;
- narcotic and psychotropic substances, as well as devices for their use;
- human organs and (or) tissues, blood and its components;
- works of art and antiquities, antiques and objects of significant artistic, historical or cultural value;
- works of print and media that undermine the moral of population;
- other items whose import (export) is prohibited in accordance with the law.
GOODS PROHIBITED FOR IMPORTING BY ANY WAY:
- ozone-depleting substances;
- Plant protection products falling within the scope of Annexes A and B of the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants of May,22, 2001;
- implements (catch) of aquatic biological resources;
- ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products with a total volume of more than 5 liters per person over the age of 18;
- more than 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars, or 250 grams of tobacco, or these products in a set with a total weight of more than 250 grams per person over 18 years of age.
GOODS PROHIBITED TO IMPORT AT INTERNATIONAL MAILS (other than those listed above):
- alcoholic beverages, ethyl alcohol, beer;
- any kind of tobacco products and smoking mixtures;
- any types of weapons (their parts), cartridges for them (their parts), structurally similar to civilian and official weapons products;
- radioactive materials;
- cultural values;
- goods subject to quick spoilage;
- live animals, with the exception of bees, leeches, silkworms;
- plants in any form and condition, plant seeds;
- precious stones in any form and condition, natural diamonds, with the exception of jewelry;
- narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, including in the form of drugs;
- other goods prohibited for shipment in accordance with acts of the Universal Postal Union and the customs legislation of the customs union.
Be attentive when ordering goods!